Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 7 - My Plans for Japan

I would be lying if I said I only liked japan, its number 1 on my list but there are two more countries I like,  first its Japan then South Korea then China yeah I know all Asian countries but I like the culture, language, food, people (i mean girls :P).

漫画 (manga), 漫畫 (manhua), and 만화 (漫畫 manhwa) all mean comics in Japanese, Chinese, and Korean respectively. All 3 countries I like have the art I like and they all have their own martial arts which is awesome because I love martial arts and they have cute girls which are my type :P


uhmhummm.... Let's get back to topic.

As you all by know that there no way I cant go to Kyoto Seika University to study manga for 4 years because it costs a lot and I cant pay it on my own. So I have decided instead of going to manga school I will go to language school for 2 years and I know I have cleared N4 JLPT but I will start from the beginning again. The language school I have decided to go to is "Akamonkai" in Nippori, Tokyo. You must be confused that why I dropped from manga school to language school, I just want to go to Japan as fast as possible and going to Akamonkai will cost less even if I want to go to manga school I will still need JLPT N2 to take admission so I will need to study, language in japan for a year or a year and a half. Studying in Akamonkai for 2 years will cost at least $20,000-$25,000 (tuition fee + dormitory) and money for other utilities which you can earn from part time jobs.

Why am I choosing Akamonkai Language School?

Reasons :

01. Close to Tokyo's main cities like Akihbara, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya
02. They have their own dormitory which is very cheap compared to others.
03. They have 2 campus.
04. Nippori is on Yamnote line which is very convenient.
05. You can choose if you want morning or afternoon classes.
06. 24 hour study room, LOL I wont be studying for 24 hours but it is good to know that when ever I want to study I can go there.
07. They have a Manga library which has over 2,000 manga.
08. They have courses from beginner to intermediate like you can go their even if you cant speak any japanese but for people from China, Mongolia, Vietnam, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka must have a certificate proving they have taken at least 150 hours of Japanese language instruction.
09. Akamonkai has the highest population of Chinese and Korean people. Hi-fi on that ;)

All in all I like the school, there are many other schools find the one that suits you some of you might like quite and uncrowded places, some like beach find the one where you feel will comfortable. Research before deciding.

So that's how I plan to enter japan. Then I have to study hard and be fluent so I can go to Companies, talk to editors and submit my work.

Then make great manga then find a nice japanese/korean/chinese girl then blah blah blah I dont know and I don't care. All I know is I want is to go to Japan and become a Mangaka. Rest of it I can figure out later.

These plans wont be executed anytime soon, It will take time for me to earn $30,000, lets hope I can collect it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment